Assistant Telecom Technicians
We are always seeking self-starting, motivated individuals to work as apprentices to our senior technicians. The opportunity begins with contract labor, and if applicant performs to highest level, they may be eligible to be hired at a later date.
Selected individual will be traveling to customer sites in the Washington, DC area to assist in the installation of low voltage cabling, telephone systems, & with performing service calls. There will also be work pulling and terminating Category 3, 5e & 6 in commercial buildings, testing of installed cables and telecom equipment, and repairing any problems that are detected. Must be able to carry ladders and heavy tools, and be able to accept changes as the day progresses.
Employment Type & Compensation
- Employment Type: Contract
- Compensation: Contract Labor (Wages to be Negotiated)
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Dependable Transportation.
- Drug Free
- Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding, and confined spaces.
- Able to reading blueprints and building plans.
- Able to lift heavy loads – up to 70 lbs.
- Customer Service Skills at the highest level.
- Good written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn and follow Directions.
- Flexible in change.
- Be on time or be early.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- MILITARY EXPERIENCE a PLUS.